Seed Skills Pty Ltd is designed by industry, for industry. We are a Registered Training Organisation that provides education and training services in Child, Youth and Family Intervention tailored for delivery to Residential Care Providers in the youth and child protection sector.
We are a small, yet incredibly passionate team of professionals eager to be the leading provider of quality, up to date, and relevant training programs designed and delivered to support organisations in this changing climate of Residential Care Services.
To empower our learners to shape their futures, their clients futures and the future of Residential Care Services by delivering enriching and technologically advanced training.
To be the leader in innovative lifelong education and training programs for Residential Care organisations nationally.
- To be the specialised RTO in Residential Care Services training
- To shape the Residential Care Services Industry
- To be award winning and recognised as the premier provider in VET
- To lead the way in learning and education
- To be seen as the “Best Practice” RTO